Skirt Steak FajitasSkirt steak is the perfect to have "Fajita Night" for your family dinner.
- *1 lb of Grassfed Skirt Steak – Marinate in your favorite seasoning overnight
- Abby J’s Blackhawk Chipotle Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 Large Organic Onion
- 1 Organic Bell Pepper
- ½ Cup Farmers’ Creamery Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ Cup of Kalona Super Natural Sour Cream
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 2 Tbsp of Oliver Oil Company Sunflower Oil
- Tortilla Wraps
- Prepare the Skirt Steak by slicing against the grain.
- Sear the skirt steak for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Sauté the onions and bell pepper in sunflower oil.
- Place skirt steak, onions, bell pepper in a wrap.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and avocado. Wrap and enjoy!