- 1 package of Vidalia Onion sausage
- Whole Farm Hootenanny Seasoning
- 1 box of rigatoni pasta
- 14 oz marinara sauce
- 12 oz Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 10 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 bag of shredded Italian cheese
- 10 oz petite diced tomatoes
- Italian seasoning and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, pour the pasta into the water and cook al dente according to the instructions on the package.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, cream cheese, petite diced tomatoes and garlic powder and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce created in the step above.
- Butter a baking dish and layer half of the pasta mixture on the bottom and spread it out evenly. Then add the sausage, half of the shredded cheese and the ricotta cheese.
- Spread them out then add the other half of the pasta mix. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes. Increase the temperature to 425°F and cook for an additional 3 minutes to get a good golden brown color.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then enjoy!