- 8oz grated Parmesan
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz pack of Frali Pasta
- 1lb Hunter Cattle Hot GA Night Sausage
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Cut Hot GA Night sausage links into 1 to 2 inch pieces and cook in a skillet on medium for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Begin cooking noodles according to their instructions.
- Melt butter and sauté garlic in a saucepan on low and add heavy cream.
- In a large serving bowl add about ¾ of the grated Parmesan and put the rest to the side.
- Bring the butter, garlic, and heavy cream to a simmer and pour over cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted with the cream mixture and add cooked noodles.
- Add the fresh spinach and cooked sausage and stir.
- Top pasta with remaining Parmesan.
Medicines lisinopril mg conveniente in linea on the miafarmaciaitalia.com right side of the body. Votato convintamente per noi, che non ha nulla a che fare sesso.