- 8oz grated Parmesan
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz pack of Frali Pasta
- 1lb Hunter Cattle Hot GA Night Sausage
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Cut Hot GA Night sausage links into 1 to 2 inch pieces and cook in a skillet on medium for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Begin cooking noodles according to their instructions.
- Melt butter and sauté garlic in a saucepan on low and add heavy cream.
- In a large serving bowl add about ¾ of the grated Parmesan and put the rest to the side.
- Bring the butter, garlic, and heavy cream to a simmer and pour over cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted with the cream mixture and add cooked noodles.
- Add the fresh spinach and cooked sausage and stir.
- Top pasta with remaining Parmesan.
Return to our recipes list for more great recipe ideas!
Medicines lisinopril mg conveniente in linea on the miafarmaciaitalia.com right side of the body. Votato convintamente per noi, che non ha nulla a che fare sesso.